Friday 12 September 2014

Day Out in Falmouth



Hey lovelies, I hope that you're all doing well?!

Today I thought that I would put up a little carry on from my last post, which you can view here. My dad was in Cornwall visiting for a week, which meant for lots of lovely days out together, we don't really get a chance to see one another all that much any more, so we are both always sure to treasure our time. This post is of our last full day/evening together exploring and seeing the sights of Falmouth, which may I say, is beautiful.

I unfortunately didn't have my camera on me on this particular day, only my phone, so I hope that you don't mind the photo quality being a little poor for the evening photographs.





















Have you ever visited Falmouth?
If so what did you think of it?





x

10 comments:

  1. never! but wow so pretty! my hubby would love it , coz he into a boats and all , so looking the yachts and boats willl make his day :)

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely make a trip to Falmouth some day, it's beautiful, glad you liked the photographs, will be sure to check out your page, xx

      Delete
  2. We always go to Cornwall for holidays, but I don't know if I've been to falmouth, it looks stunning!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't been, you definitely should, its so beautiful :-) thank you for your comment xx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful scenes! I am a new reader/follower and I'm loving your blog. I hope you keep in touch.xoxo!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, it means alot :-) I'll be sure to check your little space out!xx

      Delete
  4. Wow you are an amazing photographer? Want to share some tips with me? :D
    Do you edit your photos in like photoshop? What camera do you use?

    I want to visit the UK so badly!!!

    Stop by my blog when you have time! Also check out my amazing giveaway!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from Elle Charie
    ♥♥ Perfect Skin Giveaway♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment;
      It truly means the world to me!

      But no I'm not a photographer, as amazing as that would be <3
      I didn't have my proper camera on me, on this particular day, so these were taken on my Sony Xperia Z1 smartphone.
      I did indeed edit these photos on a programme called Photo Pad Image Editor, which is completely free to download online :D only played around with the brightness, contrast, exposure and saturation to enhance just a tincy tiny bit.
      I'm so pleased that you like my photographs lovely.

      If you get the chance you definitely should take a visit to the UK, but Canada?! That's amazing, I bet its beautiful there :)
      I shall check out your blog straight away

      xx

      Delete
  5. Nice photos! :)

    http://life15juicy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete