Monday 7 July 2014

Haul #1

Today I went into town with my mum, its not often that we get to do that sort of thing together, it really was lovely... I didn't plan on buying much at all however, I'm not going to lie, I did make a little damage on my bank account, anyway lets get into what I bought..


:-)


Batiste Dry Shampoo - £2.99 each
The first shop which we ventured into was Boots, where I picked up something which I always need a supply of in my hair care stash, whether it be the Batiste sort, Dove, or VO5, was dry shampoo, I picked up two, at £2.99 a pop, I go through this stuff like wild fire, I mean comon, who wants to wash they're hair every single day?!


Left- 312 ULTRA VIOLET Right- 244 GODDESS - £4.49 each
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer - £5.99
Rimmel Natural Bronze - Normal price of £5.99
- Nails, Rimmel Salon Pro in Peppermint - £4.49









Next as I was browsing through all of the cosmetic stands, the Rimmel London one caught my eye, with a little sign saying that if you spent £9.00 or more, you could pick up one of there Natural Bronzers for absolutely free, well this was right up my street, as I knew that I was in need of a primer, and a bronzer, but thought that I'd also pick up a couple of nail polishes too whilst I was at it, purely because I thought the colours looked gorgeous! ...
On a side note I really do need to change my nail polish, sorry guys! 

Left- Maxfactor Glossy Topcoat - £5.99 Right- Barry M Polish in Lemon - £2.99
Its been a while since I've treated myself to a couple of nail polishes, so I thought why not get another, this colour from Barry M caught my eye, I've been wanting this sort of shade for the longest time! And as my previous topcoat was waaaay past its best before (went all thick, gloopy and well, unusable) I thought I'd give this Maxfactor one a shot.

Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Petunia - £4.25
The last thing I picked up from Boots was this tinted lip balm, my lips seem to get so dry, chapped and just plain flaky this time of year, I literally live by the Burts Bees ones, they're so moisturising and soothing almost, seriously if you haven't tried one of these already, I highly recommend that you pick one up!


VANS Lo Pros - £47.99

The next store I found myself not being able to resist having a looksie inside was VANS, I do actually already have a navy pair of the Authentics I think they are, which I live in, I cant believe quite how comfortable they are, I got them last year, they are still going strong with pretty much daily use, so I just had to pick up another pair, this time I went for the Authentic Lo Pros, in a light grey colour, they look like they have a slight blue tinge in the photo above, but I promise you, they are all grey!




At this point I decided that I really should restrain my urge to spend loads more from different stores, and told myself that I could only purchase goods from one more, as my mum wanted to have a look in M&S anyway, I thought why not have a look in there too?
...Please excuse the mess which you may witness in the images below, Its all tidy now.. I promise! :-D


M&S Per Una jumper in Lavender - £35.00




I really liked that this jumper was a little different from any I'd seen before, with the gorgeous purple specks peaking through the grey material, its so comfortable, and has such a nice fit,  I can already tell that I'm going to get a lot of wear out of this piece.
.
M&S Per Una Jumper in Multi - £35.00


This next one, from the second I saw it hanging there on the rail, it gained a very special place in my heart, I'm in love with the colouring going through the knit, it definitely adds that little extra something to the jumper, the fit again is nice, its light weight so it will be nice for summer evenings, or even layered up in the colder months, I just love it!
Hope you enjoyed this post, laters



Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment